The role of the Display Specialist is to research, plan and implement strategies for effective paid media campaigns. This may include the set up and ongoing hands-on management of paid media campaigns across paid social and programmatic display, attending customer meetings and formulating marketing strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their marketing budgets.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably required within your skill and competence.
The daily management of client paid media marketing:
- Set up and manage display campaigns for a range of clients using DV360, Campaign Manager and other Google Marketing Platform products.
- Provide support across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitor campaigns, optimising where necessary and produce weekly/monthly reports
- Define account strategy and plan campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Creating A/B tests and tracking them through to outcome.
- Tagging of websites and landing pages for tracking and event conversions with various tools (Facebook Pixel, GA, GTM, DCM etc)
- Provide advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment
- Delivering ad hoc training and support client sessions
Internal activities for the wider team:
- Work with the Senior Display Specialist to develop the paid media offering, set and meet standards for work quality, and deliverables
- Help develop reporting methodologies to improve visibility and insight for clients
- Continually look at ways to improve your client satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
- Research latest trends and relay to others
- Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis
- Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral and attending new business pitches
- Evaluate new marketing technologies, techniques and partners
- Maintain personal organisation to achieve at least the company stated minimum utilisation
Skills & Competence Required
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across programmatic display platforms – ideally using DV360. (Essential)
- Experience of trafficking display creative through ad servers like Campaign Manager (Essential)
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across paid social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn (preferred)
- Solid understanding of the programmatic display landscape and role it plays in digital marketing (essential)
- Experience of running multi market campaigns across EMEA or global (preferred)
- Experience of implementing and using tracking tools Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager – (essential)
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential)
- Well organised self-starter with exceptional attention to detail – (essential)
- High literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills – (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – (essential)
Working during the coronavirus pandemic: Elixirr Digital is following government guidelines.
Under normal circumstances, you will be based at the Company’s offices at:
or any other place of business of the Company within the United Kingdom as the Company may require. You may also be required to undertake such travelling away from the Company’s premises as your duties may necessitate.
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.