Digital Managers & Content Specialist
Main function of role:
The role of the Copywriter is to provide copywriting and content creation services to Elixirr Digital and its clients. This will include providing expertise and advice to clients and the wider team around ideas, content plans, and execution. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their online marketing budgets.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required within your skill and competence.
This is a full-time role with flexible/hybrid/working from home options available. When working in the office, you will be based at the Company’s offices at:
Elixirr Digital, Second Floor, The Octagon, 27 Middleborough, Colchester CO1 1TG
Or any other place of business of the Company within the United Kingdom as the Company may require. You may also be required to undertake such travelling away from the Company’s premises as your duties may necessitate.
The daily management of client online marketing accounts, including:
- Client communications on a daily basis, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Create content for Elixirr Digital and its clients, to be used as part of digital marketing activity.
- Support the team in creating content strategies to help clients meet their objectives.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Deliver best practice recommendations to help improve clients’ content.
- Support the Digital Marketing team and their clients with any content requirements they may have.
Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis, including:
- Keyword Research, content reviews/analysis, tone of voice guidelines, formatting, and benchmarking.
- Website analytics and analysis – providing customer insights and recommendations.
Internal activities for the Sales team or other Online Marketing team members, including:
- Develop the content offering, research latest trends and relay to others
- Research and document best practice for copywriting
Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the digital marketing teams.
Maintain personal organisation to achieve at least the company stated minimum utilisation target.
Provide the Digital Manager with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls, and operational efficiency.
Assist the Digital Manager in identifying, implementing, and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving Quality in.
Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
Skills & competence required:
- Experience of Copywriting (essential)
- Experience of writing for the web (essential)
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential)
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail – (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook – (essential)
- Good literacy and accuracy skills – (essential)
- Advanced HTML skills – (preferred)
- Experience of Online marketing – (preferred)
- As a permanent employee you can look forward to receiving our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events and team nights out – such as our very popular Cinema Club!
If you are interested in this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.